1. Definition of Personal Information
The term "personal information" refers to information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, ID, password or visual images that can be used to identify a specific person and that can be readily stored on paper and/or on various information devices (including personal computers, servers, terminals, floppy disks, CD-ROMs and other recordable media and data transmission devices).
2. Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for product estimates, proposals, delivery, installation and maintenance, and to conduct surveys and provide information about our products and services. We will not use personal information for any other purpose without the consent of the customer.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose the personal information of customers to third parties except in the following cases:
- When the customer has consented to said disclosure.
- When we have contracted with an outside company that we deem trustworthy to handle personal information within the scope necessary to accomplish the intended use of the information in order to provide products and services to customers.
- When disclosure of the information is necessary to protect human life, limb or property and it is difficult to contact the customer to obtain consent.
- When disclosure of the information is specifically necessary to promote public health or the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to contact the customer to obtain consent.
- When a national institution or local public organization, or a fiduciary thereof, is required to cooperate with the execution of a statutory directive and there is a possibility that obtaining the customer's consent would interfere with such execution.
- (6) When required by laws or regulations.
4. Management of Personal Information
We take appropriate and reasonable security measures to prevent outside access to personal information of customers and the loss, destruction, tampering or leakage of personal information.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion of Personal Information
We will do what is necessary to the extent reasonable to respond to requests from customers for the disclosure, correction or deletion of their own information, after confirming the identity of the individual making the request. Deletion of personal information may result in the inability to use certain services.
- Customers using this site are responsible for managing their own user IDs and passwords. We shall not be liable for any loss resulting from the unauthorized use of an ID or password that a customer has registered.
- We may suspend use of an ID and password if we discover that a customer has registered it using false information or the information of another person.
- We assume no responsibility for ensuring the security of personal information on websites linked to our website.
7. Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations and Other Rules
When disclosure of the information is specifically necessary to promote public health or the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to contact the customer to obtain consent.
Cookies are data recorded on customers' computer hard disks. They can normally be disabled through browser settings. Customers who block all cookies may lose access to some of the services on this website.
Customer Consultation Center