The Sanwa Group’s business activities are supported by many different stakeholders. Based on opinions and evaluations obtained through active dialogue with various stakeholders, notably customers, business partners, local and regional communities, investors, shareholders, employees and their families, we engage in business and social contribution activities that incorporate the opinions of society by reflecting our understanding of issues in our business activities.
Dialogue with Customers
The Sanwa Group provides safety, security and comfort through products and services as a manufacturer based on feedback from customers.
- Extensive network with over 500 locations(divisions) throughout Japan
- Nationwide 24-hour full-time service (FTS) for service-related inquiries
- Compile a database of feedback gathered at the Customer Center and share throughout the Company
Dialogue with Investors and Shareholders
The Sanwa Group will work to drive sustainable growth and enhance corporate value by reflecting the dialogue we have with investors and shareholders in management, while disclosing information in a timely and appropriate manner in order to improve transparency in our corporate activities.
- Financial results presentations (twice a year)
- IR meetings
- Overseas roadshow (once a year in each of the United States, Europe and Asia)
- Briefings for individual investors
- Factory tours for institutional investors (once a year)
- Publication of Integrated Report
Dialogue with Business Partners
The Sanwa Group will build mutual trust based on fair and honest principles with business partners and promote mutual development as a best partner with the aim of growing together through ongoing business relationships.
- Information sharing and mutual encouragement through "Sanwakai"group, which comprises suppliers, affiliated manufacturing companies
- On-site survey of component suppliers
- Continued training for installers
- Publication of “TECH SANWA” newsletter for installers
- Holding of installations contests
- Dialogue with ODC distributors
Dialogue with Employees
The Sanwa Group will work to strengthen two-way communication with the aim of enhancing employee satisfaction toward the realization of a pleasant and motivating work environment based on an understanding that each employee is the driving force behind value creation.
- Revision of Long Working Hours
- Promote of the Active Role of Women
- Implement employee satisfaction surveys
- Internal control system (Japan, the United States, Europe, Asia)
Dialogue with Regional and Local Communities
The Sanwa Group will conduct business activities while striving to ensure harmonious coexistence with the earth and local communities in order to contribute to the realization of a sustainable, affluent society as a good corporate citizen.
- Initiatives to prevent and minimize disasters
- Environmental preservation activities
- Regional and social contribution activities
Since August 31, 2015 Sanwa Holdings has been included as a component of the JPX-Nikkei Index 400, a new stock index jointly developed by Japan Exchange Group, Inc., Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. and Nikkei Inc.
Sanwa Holdings was awarded three stars in the “2nd Nikkei SDGs Management Survey” by the Nihon Keizai Shimbun(November 2020).
Nikkei SDGs Management Survey, through the following 4 categories, “SDGs strategy/ Economic Value”, “Social Value”, “Environmental Value”, “Governance”, evaluates how well a company transfers its contribution to the SDGs into the increase in its corporate value, defined as “SDGs Management”.
Sanwa Holdings received the Commendation Award in the “Internet IR Award 2020” by Daiwa Investor Relations Co., Ltd. (December, 2020)